Music


Saturday, December 01, 2007

Now why the hell are they blinking???

So I actually did post this week...twice... but... they are saved in drafts... Im not ready to actually publish them yet. There is a situation going on with me and G. I needed to write about it, but whether or not I want to make it public just yet is TBD.

On a lighter note, today marks the one year anniversary of Hubby and I being homeowners! We closed on the house one year ago today! We celebrated by cleaning the gutters, blowing the leaves, hanging Christmas lights and putting up garland. What a pain in the ass! I kept singing that 12 Pains of Christmas song in my head. Ya know, "Rigging up the lights... What we have no extension cords?.... Now why the hell are they blinking??... FINE, you're so smart, YOU rig up the lights!" Oh, just watch the video....

7 comments:

Feels Like Home said...

Too funny!!
I hope all the christmas decorating went well though.

Ms. Tuesday said...

thanks! That song will always make me laugh, no matter how many times Ive heard it!

Day said...

that was so funny! ha ha Can't wait to see you guys! love you

Ms. Tuesday said...

looooovvvee uuu ttoooo!!!

Lou said...

That is either the funniest or most disturbing thing I've ever seen

TheBirdman33 said...

I am the one that is either amused or horrified by that video.

Ms. Tuesday said...

its horrificness if what makes it so amusing!